Saturday, November 8, 2008

1.05

I was absolutely exhausted yesterday and didn't end up going for my short run. Maybe running the day that you give blood wasn't such a tremendous idea. I was laid out today as well but I really couldn't go two days without any activity. I have a good habit going and it would be a shame to let it lapse. I just went for a short walk with a few minutes of light trotting stuck in there. It's getting really cold, though, and my warm little couch is so very inviting. I dread the day when I'll actually have to run on the treadmill because the ice is too thick on the roads. 

I think I'm going to go to Las Vegas for a few days starting Monday. I've never been there and it's getting chilly enough that I could use some warm weather. I have to run while I'm there though. I still feel pretty guilty about not running in England. Especially since I gave up a ton of room in my bag for my shoes! I have the opportunity to totally redeem myself this week and, although the idea of partying in Vegas does sound amazing, I should probably fit in a quick run or two between mojitos. 

1 comment:

Southbaygirl said...

Vegas....it might be a bit cool there right now.....but you'll always have fun!!! Sorry you didn't get the chance to run in the UK....but sometimes things just don't work out.. at least you walked!!