Sunday, October 19, 2008

Goose egg!!

I woke up this morning with a really weird muscle cramp in my left calf. It feels like the muscle is twitching almost. I'm not sure if anyone has an experience with potassium deficiency but I used to get really intense muscle spasms (sometimes in the middle of the night-fabulous)  that felt just like this my calves. Maybe I should start taking a multivitamin again. I haven't had a potassium cramp in ages but I can't say that my nutrition has been amazing the last few months. I'm not exactly a banana-hound. I thought maybe I could work it out with some massage and a short, slow run but I thought better of it and decided to make today my rest day. 

I think I'll snuggle down into bed with my laptop and the new Antony & the Johnsons EP. 

1 comment:

Southbaygirl said...

I like your running partner! I have a 4 legged running partner as well!!! Keep up the good work! Everyday running or walking helps get you closer to that 8k...and you can so do it!!!!

If you are still in Australia it must be very hard to try to be vegetarian. I'd love to be vegan but I work in the film industry and being vegetarian is hard enough!!!